Thursday, June 24, 2010

Reason

I have seen many people have 365 day projects here lately and I want to get in on the fun or whatever you want to call it.

I have been wondering what could I do for a 365 project....what to do what to do? So I have decided on a whim, because whims are the best way to make decisions right?, that I am going to do my best to record 365 nights of dreams.

I know it will be a difficult task but I think I can do it because I always have strange and vivid dreams. Most people forget their dreams pretty quickly but I am going to tackle that by keeping a voice recorder by my bed and every morning when I wake up I can describe the dream while it is still fresh. And also so I don't have to update every single day on a blog. I can have the date and dream to enter later.

Never done this before and I might botch it or forget about it in time but I hope I can pull it off. I also think it will be kind of neat to see what I dream about in a year.

That or it will be revealed that I am a nut case.

No comments:

Post a Comment