Sunday, June 27, 2010

Mylie Cyrus put in her place.

Saturday I woke up late and I had to jump out of bed and run out the door to pick my son up before the evil ex put a voodoo curse on me or something so Friday nights dream is lost. I remember dreaming things but by the time I remembered to blog them it had been hours and I couldn't recall any of it.

Saturday nights dream was a little more entertaining.

I dreamed I was at some sort of mall flea market redneck swap meet thing. I know, big shocker being from TN and all. But I remember Mylie Cyrus being there and I ran into her and basically let her have it. Told her that she is being a tart with all of her shenanigans. Her dad got all mad and was in my face and I said, "You're just mad cause you will lose you're meal ticket there Billy Bob." The reason I dreamed that is that my son said something like he didn't like the way something went down and I told him wen he goes and works at Disney like Miley Cyrus and pays my mortgage, that he has no choice in the matter. I think it is funny that I dreamed that exact situation at night from saying that.

Pretty much all that I can remember. It was more long and drawn out but I don't want to write a novel on each and every dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment