Thursday, June 24, 2010

Fingernails

The dream was that I was at lunch with a co-worker and we were heading back to the office and I noticed that my middle finger fingernail felt weird. As I was talking I looked at the nail and noticed it looked kind of funny so I pulled on it and it completely came off. I have never had pain in a dream but I remember it bleeding and hurting real bad in the dream. When we got back to the office I kept trying to get the bleeding and pain to stop but it was like when you cut your fingernail too short but 100x worse.

I know this dream is not funny or fantastical for a 1st dream but usually I have weird funny dreams with all kinds of things going on. So stay tuned, maybe tonight I can have a better dream.

I also wonder what me recording the dreams will reveal or even create in other dreams. It might just sharpen my dream recalling once I get into it pretty good.

No comments:

Post a Comment