Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Dynamite

Last night was a few different dreams. Kind of like flipping through the channels.

Dreamed that I was someone else. I was apparently some sort of bomber, I assume. I had a duffle bag full of these boxes that look like they held 1 stick of dynamite a piece. This part of the dream was basically me trying to find my apartment to stash whatever it was in those boxes. I lived in a huge apartment complex and I couldn't remember where I lived. I find my apartment and I am glad to be home and go to the bathroom. This dream is very Kubric-esque. It it night time and I am splashing water on my face and I notice that nothing looks familiar. I realize I am in someone else's apartment when I check a room and it is a kids room with the kid asleep. I freak out and run out but remember I left my bag in the house and I cannot remember what apartment I came out of.

Then I dreamed that I was watching a rally race in NY city with little people driving. They were driving all over the road smashing into things left and right. I said out loud, "Am I the only one who sees anything wrong with them being too small to drive these cars?" I also dreamed that I ran into the Sex and the City gals and the brown headed one was mad cause I couldn't think of her name. Her show name. I knew her real name because she's been in a lot of movies but I couldn't remember her name on the show and she was mad at me.

Then I woke up.

1 comment: